Sunday, July 24, 2011

Inspirational Love quotes/Romance

Music:Winter Waltz - STAMATIS SPANOUDAKIS





To love is not a passive thing. To love is active voice.
When I love I do something, I function, I give. I do not love
in order that I may be loved back again, but for the creative
joy of loving. And every time I do so love I am freed, at least
a little, by the outgoing of love, from enslavement to that most
intolerable of master, myself....
Bernard Iddings Bell



What does open us is sharing our vulnerabilities. Sometimes we
see a couple who has done this difficult work over a lifetime.
In the process, they have grown old together. We can sense the
enormous comfort, the shared quality of ease between these people.
It is beautiful, and very rare. Without this quality of openness
and vulnerability, partners don't really know each other; they are
one image living with another image....
Charlotte Joko Beck




Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be
extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired.
How does a lamp burn,if it is not by the continuous feeding
of little drops of oil?

When there is no oil, there is no light and the bridegroom
will say: "I do not know you".

Dear friends, what are our drops of oil in our lamps?
They are the small things from every day life: the joy,
the generosity,the little good things,the humility and
the patience.A simple thought for someone else. Our way
to be silent,to listen,to forgive, to speakand to act.
That are the real drops of oil that make our lamps burn
vividly our whole life.
Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...