Saturday, August 13, 2011

be patient by rainar M Rilke /I will great this day with love by Og Mandino

Music:
FRANCIS GOYA & RICHARD CLAYDERMAN - MEMORIES.





Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try
to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like
books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now
seek the answers, which cannot be given to you because you would
not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything.
Live the questions now.Perhaps you will then gradually, without
noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.
Rainer Maria Rilke




I will great this day with love...
Augustine "Og" Mandino
Exerpted from his book
"The Greatest Salesman in the World"


I will greet this day with love in my heart.
For this is the greatest secret of success in all ventures. Muscle
can split a shield and even destroy a life, but only the unseen
power of love can open the hearts of men and until I master this
art I will remain no more than a peddler in the marketplace.
I will make love my greatest weapon and none on whom I call
can defend against its force.


My reasoning they may counter; my speech they may distrust;
my apparel they may disapprove;my face they may reject; and
even my bargains may cause them suspicion; yet my love will
melt all hearts liken to the sun whose rays soften the coldest
clay.I will greet this day with love in my heart.


Henceforth I will look upon all things with love and I will
be born again. I will love the sun for it warms my bones; yet
I will love the rain for it cleanses my spirit.
I will love the light for it shows me the way; yet I will
love the darkness for it shows me the stars. I will welcome
happiness because it enlarges my heart; yet I will endure
sadness because it opens my soul. I will acknowledge rewards
because they are my due; yet I will welcome obstacles
because they are my challenge.
I will greet this day with love in my heart.


I will persist until I succeed.
I was not deIivered unto this world in defeat, nor does
failure course in my veins.I am not a sheep waiting to be
prodded by my shepherd.
Always I will take another step. If that is of no avail
I will take another, and yet another. In truth, one step
at a time is not too difficult.


I will avoid despair but if this disease of the mind infects
me then I will work on in despair.I will toil and I will
endure. I will ignore the obstacles at my feet and keep
my eyes onthe goals above my head,for I know that where dry
desert ends,green grass grows.


I will act now. Never has there been a map,however carefully
executed to detail and scale, which carried its owner over even
one inch of ground. Never has there been a parchment of law,
however fair, which prevented one crime. Never has there been
a scroll, even such as the one I hold, which earned so much
as a penny or produced a single word of acclamation. Action alone
is the tinder which ignites the map, the parchment, this scroll,
my dreams, my plans,my goals, into a living force.
Action is the food and drink which will nourish my success.
I will act now.


Happiness, in truth, may not be the fruit plucked by my action
yet without action all fruit will die on the vine.
I will act now.
For now is all I have.
Each day will be triumphant only when your smiles bring forth
smiles from others.

1 comment:

  1. So precious! Clayderman is a master of concert. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...