Sunday, October 9, 2011

Unconditional Love by Sandy Stevenson

Unconditional Love
BY Sandy Stevenson

Music:
Somewhere in Time-Performed by Maxsim Mrvica







I love you as you are, as you seek to find your
own special way to relate to the world.
I honour your choices to learn in the way you
feel is right for you.
I know it is important that you are the person you
want to be and not someone that I or others think
you 'should' be. I realise that I cannot know what
is best for you, although perhaps sometimes I think I do.


I do not know what you have chosen to learn, how you
have chosen to learn it, with whom or in what time period.
I have not been where you have been, looking at life through
your eyes, so how can I know what you need.


I allow you to be in the world without a thought or word
of judgement from me about the deeds you undertake.
I see no error in the things you say and do. In this place
where I am, I see that there are many ways to perceive and
experience the different facets of our world.
I allow without reservation the choices you make in each moment.
I make no judgement of this, for if I would deny your right
to your evolution,then I would deny that right for myself
and all others.


To those who would choose a way I cannot walk, whilst I may
not choose to add my power and my energy to this way, I will
never deny you the gift of love that God has bestowed
within me, for all creation. As I love you, so I shall be loved.
As I sow, so shall I reap.


I allow you the universal right of free will to walk your own path,
creating steps or to sit awhile if that is what is right for you. I will
make no judgement that these steps are large or small, nor light
or heavy or that they lead up or down, for this is just my viewpoint.
I may see you do nothing and judge it to be unworthy and yet it
may be that you bring great healing as you stand blessed by the Light
of God. I cannot always see the higher picture of Divine order.

For it is the inalienable right of all life to choose their own
evolution and with great love. I acknowledge your right
to determine your future.
In humility I bow to the realisation that the way I see as best
for me does not have to mean it is also right for you.
I know that you are led as I am,following the inner excitement
to know your own path.


I know that the many races, religions, customs, nationalities
and beliefs within our world, bring us great richness and allow
us the benefit and teachings of such diverseness.
I know we each learn in our own unique way in order to bring
that love and wisdom back to the whole. I know that if there
were only one way to do something, there would need only be one person.


I will love even if you behave differently than I think you
should or believe differently than I do. I understand you are
truly my brother and my sister, though you may have been born
in a different place and believe in another God than I.


The love I feel is for all of God's world. I know that every
living thing is a part of God and I feel a love deep within for
every person, animal, tree and flower, every bird, insect,
river and ocean and for all the creatures in all the world.


I live my life in loving service, being the best me I can,
becoming wiser in the perfection of Divine truth, becoming
happier in the joy of unconditional love.




2 comments:

  1. The music, the pictures, the whole is moving and wonderful. Thank you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...