Saturday, February 16, 2013

Broken Wing of a Friend by Neva Flores


littlenad1 - Deviantart

Broken Wing of a Friend
Neva Flores

There is a winding road that passes by my lips
and runs across my skin.
When I cry it crosses the music of my face
'til my heart sings again.

A long time ago, I could not understand,
how to have the will
to let things go.
Now I’ve learned to let that winding road
display, what I did not know.

Sometimes I yearned to growl
and taste the pain
of the tear’s of another heart.
I forgot to take a place inside their skin ,
feel the truth of their hurt.

There is a winding road that passes by my lips
and runs across my skin.
It reminds me to see
what lies underneath ,
the broken wing
of a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...