Monday, February 10, 2014

Understanding Love & Human Relationships :Reflections & Poems :A start by leo buscaglia *Love me by Walter Rinder*Love by Roy Croft

Music:
Richard CLAYDERMAN-Mariage d'Amour



A Start
Leo Buscaglia

Each day,I promise myself not to try to solve all
my life problems at once-nor shall I expect you to do so;

Starting each day,I shall try to learn something
new about me and about you and about the world
I live in, so that I may continue to experience
all things as if they had been newly born;

Starting each day,I shall remember to communicate
my joy as well as my despair, so that we can know
each other better;

Starting each day, I shall remind myself to really
listen to you and to try to hear your point of view
and to discover the least-threatening way of giving
you mine, remembering that we are both growing and
changing in a hundred different ways;

Starting each day,I shall remind myself that I am
a human being and not demand perfection of you until
I am perfect, so you're safe;

Starting each day,I shall try to be more aware of
the beautiful things in our world -- I'll look at
the flowers,I'll look at the birds,I'll look at
the children,I'll feel the cool breezes,I'll eat
good food -- and I'll share these things with you;

Starting each day,I shall remind myself to reach
out and touch you,gently,with my words,my eyes
and with my fingers,because I don't want to miss
feeling you;

Starting each day,I shall dedicate myself again to the process of being a lover and then see what happens;
You know,I'm really convinced that if you were to
define love,the only word big enough to engulf it
all would be "Life"--LOVE IS LIFE in all its
aspects ... And if you miss love,you miss life !


Love Me
Walter Rinder

Love me because I try to touch life within
the framework of uncertainty.
Love in me the shadows of my indecision
as I strive to gain knowledge.

Love in me the silence of my hurts and
the noise of my confusions.
Love me for the feeling of my heart not
the fears of my mind.

Love me in my search for the truth though
I may stumble upon fallacy.
Love me as I pursue my dreams sometimes
hampered by illusions.

Love me as I grow to know myself even during
times of stagnation.
Love me because I seek God's harmony
not man's discord.

Love me for my body that I wish to share with
affection, wrapping you in warmth.

Love me because we are different, as we are the same.
Love me that our time together will be spent in
growing, kindling the world with understanding.

Love me not with expectations but with hope.
I will love you the same.


LOVE
Roy Croft

I love you,
Not only for what you are,
But for what I am
When I am with you.


I love you,
Not only for what
You have made of yourself,
But for what
You are making of me.

I love you
For the part of me
That you bring out;
I love you
For putting your hand
Into my heaped-up heart
And passing over
All the foolish, weak things
That you can't help
Dimly seeing there,
And for drawing out
Into the light
All the beautiful belongings
That no one else had looked
Quite far enough to find.

I love you because you
Are helping me to make
Of the lumber of my life
Not a tavern
But a temple;
Out of the works
Of my every day
Not a reproach
But a song.

I love you
Because you have done
More than any creed
Could have done
To make me good,
And more than any fate
To make me happy.

You have done it
Without a touch,
Without a word,
Without a sign.
You have done it
By being yourself.
Perhaps that is what being
a friend means after all.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful poems of love by Roy Croft and I think the poem of Leo Buscaglia is especially inspiring! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those images, quotes and poem makes much inspiration to build an excellent Love and Relationship.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...