Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Inspiring Literature Quotes On love


Love knows not distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars, its feet for the swords; it continueth, though an army lay waste the pasture; it comforteth when there are no medicines; it hath the relish of manna; and by it do men live in the desert.
Gilbert Parker,"The White Omen"

If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
Emily Brontë,"Wuthering Heights"

You and I, it's as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught. Boris Pasternak,Doctor Zhivago

You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope. Tell me not that I am too late, that such precious feelings are gone for ever. I offer myself to you again with a heart even more your own than when you almost broke it, eight years and a half ago. Dare not say that man forgets sooner than woman, that his love has an earlier death. I have loved none but you.
Jane Austen,Persuasion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...