Monday, March 9, 2015

Inspirational Quotes to Celebrate International Women's Day


Women have served all these centuries as looking-glasses possessing the magic and delicious power of reflecting the figure of man at twice its natural size.
Virginia Woolf

How wrong is it for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself?
Anaïs Nin

Girls we love for what they are; men for what they promise to be.
Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth

I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.
Charlotte Brontë

Be not ashamed women, … You are the gates of the body, and you are the gates of the soul.
Walt Whitman

When men and women agree, it is only in their conclusions;their reasons are always different.
George Santayana

Man's love is of man's life a thing apart,
'Tis woman's whole existence.
LORD BYRON,Don Juan

I am not an angel,' I asserted; 'and I will not be one till I die: I will be myself. you must neither expect nor exact anything celestial of me - for you will not get it, any more than I shall get it of you: which I do not at all anticipate.
Charlotte Brontë,Jane Eyre

The great living experience for every man is his adventure into the woman. The man embraces in the woman all that is not himself, and from that one resultant, from that embrace,comes every new action.
D. H. Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...