Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Rumi & Hafiz :In The garden Of love,Poetry & spirituality :Selected Quotes & poetry

Music:
Hüzün-Özcan Deniz



One regret, dear world, that I am determined not
to have when I am lying on my deathbed is that
I did not kiss you enough!
Hafiz

Come on sweetheart let’s adore one another
before there is no more of you and me.
Rumi


I once had a thousand desires,
but in my one desire to know You
all else melted away.
Rumi

Bring your cup near me.
For all I care about
Is quenching your thirst for freedom!

All a Sane man can ever care about
Is giving Love!
Hafiz


Ignore those that make you fearful and sad,
that degrade you back towards disease and death.
Rumi

Run my dear, from anything that may not strengthen
your precious budding wings. Run like hell my dear,
from anyone likely to put a sharp knife into the sacred,
tender vision of your beautiful heart.
Hafez


I was dead, then alive.
Weeping, then laughing.

The power of love came into me,
and I became fierce like a lion,
then tender like the evening star.
Rumi

Why not become the one
who lives with a full moon in each eye
that is always saying,

with that sweet moon language,
What every other eye in this world
is dying
to hear?
Hafiz

How should Spring bring forth a garden on hard stone?
Become earth,that you may grow flowers of many colors.
For you have been heart-breaking rock.
Once, for the sake of experiment, be earth!
Rumi

I have come into this world to see this: the sword drop from
men's hands even at the height of their arc of rage because
we have finally realized there is just one flesh we can wound.
Hafiz


Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
Rumi

How
Did the rose
Ever open its heart

And give to this world
All its
Beauty?

It felt the encouragement of light
Against its
Being,

Otherwise,
We all remain
Too
Frightened.
Hafez


Raise your words, not your voice.
It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
Rumi

Let not your thoughts constantly be fought,
Let thoughts in patience and joy be caught.
What patience? Cause what they call the heart
Is a drop of blood, and a thousand thought.
Hafiz


This is how I would die into the love I have for you:
as pieces of cloud dissolve in sunlight.
Rumi

Even after all this time,
the sun never says to the earth,"You owe me."
Look what happens with a love like that.
It lights the whole sky.
Hafiz

How will you know the difficulties of being human,
if you're always flying off to blue perfection?
Where will you plant your grief seeds?
Workers need ground to scrape and hoe,
not the sky of unspecified desire.
Rumi

Let us be like
Two falling stars in the day sky.
Let no one know of our sublime beauty
As we hold hands with God
And burn
Into a sacred existence that defies -
That surpasses
Every description of ecstasy
And love.
Hafiz

Come, come, whoever you are.
Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving.
It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair.
come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times.
Come, yet again , come , come.
Rumi

Here love, O here love,
With your mouth tender and open upon your lover,

And with your heart on duty
To the souls of rivers, children, forest animals,
All the shy feathered ones and laughing, jumping,
Shining fish.

O here, pilgrim,
Love
On this holy battleground of life

Where there are bleeding men
Who are calling for a sacred drink,
A gentle word or touch from man
Or God.
Hafiz

So I will always lean my heart as close to your soul as I can.
Hafiz

May your soul be happy; journey joyfully.
Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...